The Saturdays take to the stage in Liverpool
Did you know that The Saturdays are currently on tour? Yeah we thought you did. Even so, we suspected that you might quite like to see pictures of the girls having a really good time as they performed in Liverpool last night.
Apparently the tours completely sold out. Which is good. Shame about those stage costumes thoughâ¦
Justin Lee Collins snuggles up to his new girlfriend in Miamiâ¦
Much like JLS, Justin Lee Collins is having a little break in Miami at the moment.
Unlike JLS though, Justin Lee Collins doesnât look quite as good in a pair of swimming shorts as Aston Merrygold and Marvin Humes do. But that certainly didnât stop his new girlfriend Anna Larke giving him a good rub (oi oi) with the suncream (oh) and a steamy kiss nevertheless.
The two lovebirds have jetted to the US following Justinâs split with his wife of seven years.
Peter Andre hits back at Katie Price over Princess âburnâ dramaâ¦
Having read his ex-wifeâs cutting comments on Twitter earlier today, Peter Andre has decided to release a statement outlining his side of the story following the discovery of a âburnâ on his daughterâs back.
In a message on his website the singer said that he wanted to make clear that the story about Princessâs burn did not originate from him or his management, saying:
âI will not be accused of using an accident to gain publicity by Kate. That is completely untrueâ
He then set about outlining the facts around the story from his point of view. Hereâs what he said:
For the record, the facts are:
1. Princess came back from a skiing trip with a bad burn to her back. I knew nothing about this until my daughter came to my house on the Wednesday. No-one had contacted me to tell me my daughter had hurt herself.
2. I tried to contact Kate urgently to find out what had happened, but she didnât respond at all.
3. I took Princess to our Doctors immediately, and the doctor treated the injury and dressed it there and then.
4. Because I still hadnât heard from Kate, I asked my lawyers to write to hers â to find out what had happened and why I had not been informed.
5. Kate finally called on the Friday but to speak to the children. I took the phone to speak with her then to ask her what had happened to Princess. She then said I was making a big issue out of it.
6. Iâm sorry but my daughter being burnt and me not being told about it immediately is a big issue.
I hope this sets the record straight.
How long do you give it before Jords answers back?
Mr Paparazzi has got all the latest Celebrity Pictures, videos and hot latest celebrity news gossip, including Hollywood and UK celebrities.