We have put together this article to provide you with facts pertaining to Cucumbers. Supermarket cucumbers are covered with an edible wax to protect them from moisture loss. When the vines wilt and collapse, usually about the same time that the first cucumbers are half grown, it is too late to prevent the disease.
My writing style is to list the key facts rather than write in paragraph format. I most often will put hours of research into an article before having it disseminated. Our articles tend to stand out due to the fact that we mostly display a list of facts and not paragraphs. The format we use allows you to quickly and easily spot the important info you are researching.
It is hard to gauge how much time and effort has been put into research for this article. A few of the facts we assembled are being shown below. We urge you to pay attention to the facts. A large majority of the facts we have learned will give you a starting point as you carry on researching:
1. Cucumbers respond to mulching with soil-warming plastic in early spring or organic materials in summer.
2. Cucumbers are actually related to melons and watermelons.
3. Cucumbers originated in India, so it should come as no surprise that they enjoy heat and plenty of it.
4. Growing cucumbers also requires a bit of space, as they will not flourish if they are too tightly packed together.
5. Contrary to popular opinion, cucumbers do not cross-pollinate with muskmelons or watermelons and cause them to become bitter, tasteless or off-flavor.
6. Fresh cucumbers are dull green in color.
BREAK IN ARTICLE â I believe the first half of this article gave you some helpful info related to Cucumbers. Below this paragraph are supplementary facts that will aide you in your analysis:
1. Unpeeled cucumbers are higher in nutritional value as fiber and vitamin An is lost by peeling.
2. Un-waxed cucumbers donât need to be peeled, but better cooks often do so since the peels tend to be thick and bitter.
3. Today, cucumbers are grown almost everywhere and are the fourth most cultivated vegetable crop in the world after tomatoes, breccias, and onions.
4. Cucumbers are a subtropical crop, requiring long warm days, plenty of sunshine and balmy nights.
You have completed this article surrounding Cucumbers. If you do not find the information you want in this article, than your best bet is to go on with with your research. There are quite a few tremendous search strategies that you could use if you were to keep on searching on the internet for the data you want. Bing has really closed in on Google as far as market share for searches and we are hearing rave reviews on the success that people are having with Bing. Public Libraries are perfect places to do research and before the advent of the Internet this is where we did our research.
If you want additional information and resources, please visit our Archives. Our Archives have many other interesting and helpful articles, tips and information pertaining to your topic. You may find additional information pertaining to additional topics like: call center outsourcing blog, call center outsourcing and calls outsourcing services.